Menu

Auld Kirk 1836

Constructed by the local congregation of The Established Church of Scotland, Auld Kirk was attended by Presbyterian settlers from several neighbouring townships. The sturdy stone church still stands, a fitting memorial to its hardy founders.

Location

On the grounds of the church, County Road 16, about 1 km west of Highway 15, Almonte

Region: Eastern Ontario

County/District: County of Lanark

Municipality: Town of Mississippi Mills

Themes