Menu

Macpherson House, The

A fine example of late Georgian architecture, the Macpherson House was built some time prior to 1830 by Allan Macpherson, Napanee's first postmaster and a prominent local figure.

Location

On the grounds of the house, now a museum, 180 Elizabeth Street, Napanee

Region: Eastern Ontario

County/District: County of Lennox and Addington

Municipality: Town of Greater Napanee

Themes