Menu

Sacred Heart College

Founded in 1913 by the Jesuits, exclusively French after 1916, Sacred Heart College was the centre of education for young Franco-Ontarians for decades. In 1957, it became the University of Sudbury, which a few years later formed the Catholic component of Laurentian University.

Location

Near the original college buildings, Notre-Dame Avenue, Sudbury

Region: Northern Ontario

County/District: City of Greater Sudbury (District)

Municipality: City of Greater Sudbury

Themes