Menu

St. John's Church 1834

Designed in the early Gothic Revival style, St. John's Church is the oldest remaining church in Peterborough County. Prior to its construction, the local Anglican congregation had been holding services in a schoolhouse.

Location

On the grounds of the church, 99 Hunter Street West, Peterborough

Region: Central Ontario

County/District: County of Peterborough

Municipality: City of Peterborough

Themes