Menu

Wellington County Court House

A rare example in Ontario of the castellated style of architecture, the court house erected at Guelph between 1842 and 1844 is reminiscent of a medieval fort. The limestone structure has been expanded and altered many times over the years.

Location

At the former court house, now the Wellington County Administration Centre, 74 Woolwich Street, Guelph

Region: Southwestern Ontario

County/District: County of Wellington

Municipality: City of Guelph

Themes