Brant County Court House - Ontario Heritage Trust

Menu

Brant County Court House

Designed in the Greek Revival style by John Turner and William Sinon, the Brant County Court House was erected in 1852. Subsequent alterations and additions have not obscured the classical dignity of the building, attractively sited facing Victoria Square.

Location

In front of the court house, 80 Wellington Square, Brantford

Region: Southwestern Ontario

County/District: County of Brant (District)

Municipality: City of Brantford

Themes