Grand River Mission, The - Ontario Heritage Trust

Menu

Grand River Mission, The

A chapel erected in 1829 at Salt Springs became the headquarters for Methodism along the Grand River and for a time served both Mississaugas and European settlers.

Location

On the grounds of Salt Springs United Church, at the site of the former mission, Salt Springs Road, 5 km south of Cainsville

Region: Southwestern Ontario

County/District: County of Brant (District)

Municipality: County of Brant

Themes