Lawson Site, The - Ontario Heritage Trust

Menu

Lawson Site, The

Archaeological excavations have revealed that a prehistoric Neutral village existed on this site about 1500. Named after the owners of the land when excavations began in the 1920s, the site is now owned by the University of Western Ontario.

Location

At the entrance to the reconstructed native village, east of the London Museum of Archaeology, 1600 Attawandaron Road, London

Region: Southwestern Ontario

County/District: County of Middlesex

Municipality: City of London

Themes