Little Trinity Church - Ontario Heritage Trust

Menu

Little Trinity Church

Known colloquially as "The Poor Man's Church" because of the large percentage of industrial workers in its congregation, Little Trinity Anglican Church was begun in 1843 and opened for service the following year. It is the oldest remaining church in Toronto.

Location

At the church, 425 King Street East, Toronto

Region: Greater Toronto Area

County/District: City of Toronto (District)

Municipality: City of Toronto

Themes