Parry Sound District Court House - Ontario Heritage Trust

Menu

Parry Sound District Court House

The court house at Parry Sound was the first in a series of district court houses built in northern Ontario under the direction of the provincial department of public works. The modest frame building designed in 1871 by the department's chief architect, Kivas Tully, still forms the core of the present court house complex.

Location

On the grounds of the court house, 89 James Street, Parry Sound

Region: Northern Ontario

County/District: District of Parry Sound

Municipality: Town of Parry Sound

Themes