Sainte-Anne des Pins - Ontario Heritage Trust

Menu

Sainte-Anne des Pins

Established as a mission by the Jesuits in 1883, Sainte-Anne des Pins played a prominent role in the development of Franco-Ontarian culture in the region. Until 1917, it was the only Roman Catholic congregation in Sudbury.

Location

On the grounds of the church, 40 Beech Street, Sudbury

Region: Northern Ontario

County/District: City of Greater Sudbury (District)

Municipality: City of Greater Sudbury

Themes