St. Andrew's Anglican Church - Ontario Heritage Trust

Menu

St. Andrew's Anglican Church

The third church on this site, St. Andrew's was completed in 1825 by a congregation formed almost 40 years earlier. The churchyard contains the graves of many early settlers at The Forty, as Grimsby was originally called.

Location

On the grounds of the church, Main Street West and St. Andrew's Avenue, Grimsby

Region: Niagara Falls and Region

County/District: Regional Municipality of Niagara

Municipality: Town of Grimsby

Themes