St. Andrew's Church - Ontario Heritage Trust

Menu

St. Andrew's Church

Built between 1874 and 1876, St. Andrew's was designed by the noted Toronto architect William Storm in the then popular Romanesque Revival style. Under the vigorous leadership of the Reverend D.J. Macdonnell, St. Andrew's became one of the most influential Presbyterian churches in Canada.

Location

On the grounds of the church, King Street West at Simcoe Street, Toronto

Region: Greater Toronto Area

County/District: City of Toronto (District)

Municipality: City of Toronto

Themes