St. James' Cathedral - Ontario Heritage Trust

Menu

St. James' Cathedral

The first church in Toronto was begun on this site in 1803. The present St. James', which was begun in 1850 but not completed until 1874, is the second Anglican cathedral and the fourth religious structure on the site.

Location

On the grounds of the cathedral, 106 King Street East at Church Street, Toronto

Region: Greater Toronto Area

County/District: City of Toronto (District)

Municipality: City of Toronto

Themes