St. Thomas' Church 1824 - Ontario Heritage Trust

Menu

St. Thomas' Church 1824

One of the earliest churches in the Talbot Settlement, St. Thomas' was constructed on land donated by Captain Daniel Rapelje. The building is considered to be one of the finest remaining examples of Gothic Revival architecture in the province.

Location

On the grounds of the church, 55 Walnut Street, St. Thomas

Region: Southwestern Ontario

County/District: County of Elgin

Municipality: City of St. Thomas

Themes