Trinity Anglican Church 1836 - Ontario Heritage Trust

Menu

Trinity Anglican Church 1836

A fine example of early Gothic Revival architecture, Trinity Church was constructed on land provided by Mahlon Burwell. Until the arrival of the Reverend Thomas Read in 1843, the congregation was served by travelling missionaries.

Location

On the grounds of the church, Pitt Street, Port Burwell

Region: Southwestern Ontario

County/District: County of Elgin

Municipality: Municipality of Bayham

Themes