Menu

Victoria Hall

One of the most elegant public buildings in Canada, Victoria Hall was completed in 1860 and for almost 100 years served as the Cobourg town hall and the Northumberland court house. Following an extensive restoration program, the building was reopened in 1983.

Location

On the grounds of the building, 55 King Street West, Cobourg

Region: Central Ontario

County/District: County of Northumberland

Municipality: Town of Cobourg

Themes