Menu

International Boundary, The

As early as 1783, the end of the American Revolution, the St. Clair River was designated an international boundary line. Under the terms of the 1814 Treaty of Ghent, a detailed survey was undertaken north to Lake of the Woods and the boundary line was delineated.

Location

On the grounds of the Shell Canada Marketing Terminal, County Road 33, Froomefield, Sarnia

Region: Southwestern Ontario

County/District: County of Lambton

Municipality: City of Sarnia

Themes