Camp Borden - Ontario Heritage Trust

Menu

Camp Borden

Established in 1916 as a training centre for Canadian Expeditionary Force battalions, this military reserve was soon occupied by some 32,000 troops. The following year, an air-training program was instituted under the Royal Flying Corps in Canada.

Location

Near Building T-47, a fomer wash hut, Ortona Road, CFB Borden

Region: Central Ontario

County/District: County of Simcoe

Municipality: CFB Borden

Themes