Central Presbyterian Church - Ontario Heritage Trust

Menu

Central Presbyterian Church

Erected in 1907-8 to replace an earlier building destroyed by fire, Central Presbyterian is reputedly the only church designed by architect John M. Lyle, one of the leading proponents in Canada of the Beaux-Arts style.

Location

On the grounds of the church, 165 Charlton Avenue West, Hamilton

Region: Southwestern Ontario

County/District: City of Hamilton (District)

Municipality: City of Hamilton

Themes