Church of St. John the Evangelist, The - Ontario Heritage Trust

Menu

Church of St. John the Evangelist, The

Begun in 1825, this Anglican church was constructed largely through the efforts of Lieutenant-Governor Sir Peregrine Maitland and remained in regular use until 1957. Although it has been altered over the years, St. John's retains many of its original architectural features.

Location

On the grounds of the church, 3428 Portage Road North, Niagara Falls

Region: Niagara Falls and Region

County/District: Regional Municipality of Niagara

Municipality: City of Niagara Falls

Themes