Laurentian University of Sudbury - Ontario Heritage Trust

Menu

Laurentian University of Sudbury

Higher education in northern Ontario originated with the founding of Sacred Heart College in 1913, which later became the University of Sudbury. In 1960, Laurentian University was incorporated and the University of Sudbury, Huntingdon University, and subsequently Thorneloe University were federated with the new bilingual institution.

Location

At the entrance to the R.D. Parker Building, University Drive, Laurentian University, Sudbury

Region: Northern Ontario

County/District: City of Greater Sudbury (District)

Municipality: City of Greater Sudbury

Themes