Loyalist Memorial Church, The - Ontario Heritage Trust

Menu

Loyalist Memorial Church, The

The Anglican Church of St. Alban-the-Martyr was constructed between 1884 and 1888. Funded by public subscriptions, the church commemorated loyalists of all denominations who had come to the Bay of Quinte in 1784.

Location

At the church, Highway 33, just west of County Road 8, Adolphustown

Region: Eastern Ontario

County/District: County of Lennox and Addington

Municipality: Town of Greater Napanee

Themes