St. Peter's Roman Catholic Church - Ontario Heritage Trust

Menu

St. Peter's Roman Catholic Church

Built to serve the second-oldest Roman Catholic parish in southwestern Ontario, St. Peter's was erected in 1896 to replace an earlier building destroyed by fire. Noted Canadian artist Marie Georges Delfosse painted 18 murals inside the church.

Location

On the grounds of the church, River Road, Tilbury East Township - northeast of the town of Tilbury

Region: Southwestern Ontario

County/District: Municipality of Chatham-Kent (District)

Municipality: Municipality of Chatham-Kent

Themes