Church of the Holy Trinity 1847, The - Ontario Heritage Trust

Menu

Church of the Holy Trinity 1847, The

This Gothic-style Anglican church was built in 1847 as the result of a donation of £5,000 from a Mrs. Swale of Yorkshire who stipulated that no pew rentals were to be charged to the church's parishioners.

Location

On the exterior west wall of the church, 19 Trinity Square, off Bay Street behind the Eaton Centre, Toronto

Region: Greater Toronto Area

County/District: City of Toronto (District)

Municipality: City of Toronto

Themes