Menu

University of St. Jerome's College

Resurrectionist priests founded St. Jerome's College in 1865 to serve German-speaking Roman Catholics in Waterloo County. In 1959, it gained independent university status and the following year entered into federation with the University of Waterloo.

Location

In the college courtyard, 200 Westmount Road North, on the campus of the University of Waterloo

Region: Southwestern Ontario

County/District: Regional Municipality of Waterloo

Municipality: City of Waterloo

Themes