Ball's Grist-Mill - Ontario Heritage Trust

Menu

Ball's Grist-Mill

Powered by the current of Twelve Mile Creek, the Ball brothers' four-storey mill, which had been built by about 1809, was the only grist-mill in the area for many years. By the 1840s, a small industrial complex had developed around the mill that remained in operation until 1910.

Location

At the mill in Ball's Falls Conservation Area, Regional Road 24, just south of Vineland

Region: Niagara Falls and Region

County/District: Regional Municipality of Niagara

Municipality: Town of Lincoln

Themes