Church of the Holy Trinity, The - Ontario Heritage Trust

Menu

Church of the Holy Trinity, The

The first Anglican church on this site was burned by supporters of William Lyon Mackenzie following the Rebellion of 1837. The present church was built in the 1840s and over the next few decades numbered among its worshippers Laura Secord, Jenny Lind and the Prince of Wales.

Location

On the grounds of the church, 7820 Portage Road South, Chippawa

Region: Niagara Falls and Region

County/District: Regional Municipality of Niagara

Municipality: City of Niagara Falls

Themes