Dundas Mills - Ontario Heritage Trust

Menu

Dundas Mills

The name of Dundas Mills was given to the sawmills and grist-mills built on Spencer Creek in the 1790s and early 1800s. Other industrial and commercial structures were subsequently erected, and the resulting community became part of the town of Dundas in 1847.

Location

On the grounds of the House of Providence, Governor's Road and Ogilvie Street near the site of the former mills, Dundas

Region: Southwestern Ontario

County/District: City of Hamilton (District)

Municipality: City of Hamilton

Themes