Ontario Ladies' College - Ontario Heritage Trust


Ontario Ladies' College

In 1874, the Methodist Conference purchased Trafalgar Castle and opened the Ontario Ladies' College in the imposing three-storey mansion. For a time, the music department was known as the Ontario Conservatory of Music.


In front of the school, now called Trafalgar Castle School, 401 Reynolds Street, Whitby

Region: Greater Toronto Area

County/District: Regional Municipality of Durham

Municipality: Town of Whitby