Queenston Baptist Church, The - Ontario Heritage Trust

Menu

Queenston Baptist Church, The

Built between 1842 and 1845 by a Baptist congregation dating back to 1808, this limestone church was used for religious services until 1918. Owned for a time by a Women's Institute, the building was given to the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake in 1970 and two years later opened as the Queenston Library and Community Centre.

Location

At the former church, 32 Queenston Street, Queenston

Region: Niagara Falls and Region

County/District: Regional Municipality of Niagara

Municipality: Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake

Themes