Menu

Beaverdams Church 1832, The

One of the oldest remaining Methodist chapels in Ontario, the Beaverdams Church was built in 1832 by a congregation that formed in the area in the 1790s. The simple frame church, modest and unadorned in true Methodist spirit, served its community until about 1890.

Location

On the grounds of the church, Marlatts Road, in the former village of Beaverdams, now part of Thorold

Region: Niagara Falls and Region

County/District: Regional Municipality of Niagara

Municipality: City of Thorold

Themes