Commanda General Store, The

Built about 1885, during Commanda's boom years, the general store played a significant role in the economic development of the community. The building is a rare example, especially in this part of Ontario, of High Victorian commercial architecture.


At the Commanda General Store Museum, Highway 522, Commanda

Region: Northern Ontario

County/District: District of Parry Sound

Municipality: Township of Nipissing