Eldon House

The oldest remaining house in London, Eldon House was built in 1834 by a retired naval officer, Captain John Harris. For many years, it was the centre of social and cultural life in the community, and is now a public museum, having been given to the City of London by the Harris family in 1960.


At the house, 481 Ridout Street North, London

Region: Southwestern Ontario

County/District: County of Middlesex

Municipality: City of London