Menu

Gull River and the Clergy House

The Gull River watershed was a traditional camping ground for aboringial people hunting in the Lake Simcoe region. The Clergy House, built about 1870 and reputedly the oldest remaining log structure in Haliburton, served as headquarters for itinerant Anglican missionaries at the turn of the century.

Location

In front of the Clergy House, South Water Street, Minden

Region: Central Ontario

County/District: County of Haliburton

Municipality: Township of Minden Hills

Themes