Menu

Martintown Grist Mill

Built in 1846 by Alexander McMartin, the grist-mill at Martintown continued to operate until 1951, despite a market increasingly dominated by larger competitors.

Location

At the mill, on the banks of the Raisin River in Martintown, County Roads 18 and 20

Region: Eastern Ontario

County/District: United Counties of Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry

Municipality: Township of South Glengarry

Themes