Menu

Sir William Campbell 1758-1834

Campbell served as chief justice of the King's Bench and as speaker of the legislative council in Upper Canada during the late 1820s. He was the first judge in the province to receive a knighthood.

Location

On the grounds of Campbell House, now a museum, 160 Queen Street West at University Avenue, Toronto

Region: Greater Toronto Area

County/District: City of Toronto (District)

Municipality: City of Toronto

Themes