St. Andrew's

An outstanding example of Greek Revival ecclesiastical architecture, St. Andrew's was built in 1831 to replace an earlier Presbyterian church burned by American forces in 1813. The church still contains its original high pulpit and box pews, typical of the 1830s but rarely found in Ontario today.


On the grounds of the church, 323 Simcoe Street, Niagara-on-the-Lake

Region: Niagara Falls and Region

County/District: Regional Municipality of Niagara

Municipality: Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake