Menu

St. Andrew's Church 1832

The Presbyterian congregation at L'Orignal had been in existence since 1822 but did not begin construction of its church until 10 years later when Charles Treadwell, the current seigneur of Pointe à l'Orignac, donated land for the structure. In 1925, the congregation voted to join The United Church of Canada.

Location

On the grounds of the church, 1008 King Street, L'Orignal

Region: Eastern Ontario

County/District: United Counties of Prescott and Russell

Municipality: Township of Champlain

Themes