St. Michael's College

Established in 1852 as a Roman Catholic boys' school, St. Michael's became affiliated with the University of Toronto in 1881. In 1910, it formally became an arts college within the university.


On the grounds of the college, near the corner of Bay and St. Joseph Streets, University of Toronto, Toronto

Region: Greater Toronto Area

County/District: City of Toronto (District)

Municipality: City of Toronto