Menu

Wycliffe College

Originally called the Protestant Episcopal Divinity School, this theological college was founded in 1877 to train young men of evangelical conviction for the Anglican ministry. The school was renamed Wycliffe College in 1885 and four years later was federated with the University of Toronto.

Location

In front of the college, 5 Hoskin Avenue, University of Toronto, Toronto

Region: Greater Toronto Area

County/District: City of Toronto (District)

Municipality: City of Toronto

Themes